– A law degree from a recognized law school and excellent academics.
– Qualified PRC lawyer
– Proficiency in the Chinese language and in spoken and written English.
– Proficiency with PC environment and related software.
– Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization, including business leadership while exercising sound judgment, self-confidence, and respect for others.
– Able to work as an integral part of a regional team, from a China standpoint, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as ability to work independently and take the initiative where necessary
– Ability to work independently as well as a team player in a fast-paced, multi-task environment; willingness to research, analyze and develop new skills. Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills.
– Flexibility with respect to assigned tasks and engagements due to changing deadlines, changing deliverables and evolving task priorities. Flexible within the role and willing to get involved as required by the task at hand.
– Proven ability to manage domestic and international coordination among cross-functional teams.
– Ability to identify and articulate practical legal solutions in a useful and easily-understood manner while partnering with the internal/external client to ensure successful implementation.
– High level of integrity, professionalism and responsibility
– Self-motivated and adaptable – quick learner
– Curiosity to learn about Aon’s various business models
– Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills
– Reporting relationship with a functional manager who is not in the same office
– Coordinate with and, as appropriate, provide local legal support for key compliance initiatives