– Approach client appropriately to arouse the interest in compensation service;
– Conduct quantitative and qualitative studies using spreadsheet, database, and customized application;
– Provide data consultation and evoke broader HR dialogues with clients and be able to offer suggestions and solutions;
– Act as a consultant/leading consultant in compensation & benefits related consulting projects.
– Bachelor degree or above;
– 3 - 5 years compensation & benefits related working experience or consulting firm working experience;
– Have a good understanding of the business operations and HR practices
– Customer focus and attention to details;
– Good communication and presentation skills;
– Strong analytical and organizing skills;
– Hardworking, independent and self-motivated;
– Familiar with Excel or other data analysis software;
– English proficiency in written and verbal communication.